Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I wonder...

I wonder if the wonderful people at Blackboard World are reviewing all the entries in the I Wanna Rule the World contest and exclaimed "Goodnight everybody!" the moment they saw mine....

I wonder if all the youthful, beautiful/handsome, but clearly intellectual judges are totally impressed with my entry for 1) originality 2) promptness 3) awesomeness and 4) featuring a really cute girl that would rock their t-shirt...

I wonder if those who wield the power wisely realize that by electing me to Most Awesome Blogger, as someone who also happens to be doing two poster sessions while at the conference, that they will be guaranteed to get some really fun, insightful, even interesting posts during the conference...

I wonder if the generous and kind and thoughtful leaders realize that I am writing this post while holding a 23-month-old child who is swinging a very solid wooden mixing spoon, yet managing to still spell every word right and not even cuss out loud...

I wonder if the keepers of the key realize that I almost collected all the pins last time and will be on a mission to do so this year, and of course, being the BbWorld Uber Blogger, I will be favored by the gods to earn the title of Pin Queen...


Please do not deny me.

No comments:

Post a Comment